Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossert penned an op-ed Monday publicly attributing the attack, which took out systems around the world, to North Korea. The White House has officially attributed the WannaCry ransomware attack to hackers in North Korea, according to an op-ed by Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossert published in the Wall Street Journal on Monday.
- 500K Android users hit with malware, and what to do if you’re infected
- Timehop breach illustrates need for multi-factor authentication
- Phishing attacks hit financial services, tech companies hardest: How to stay safe
- Tech support scams rose by 24% in 2017, costing some victims thousands of dollars
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user