The leak of Apple’s iBoot source code onto GitHub is likely to turn older devices into a toxic hellstew of vulnerabilities. If you’re running an older iPhone or iPad that’s stuck on iOS 9, then you need to plan some sort of escape strategy following this week’s leak of Apple’s iBoot source code to GitHub.
- 500K Android users hit with malware, and what to do if you’re infected
- Timehop breach illustrates need for multi-factor authentication
- Phishing attacks hit financial services, tech companies hardest: How to stay safe
- Tech support scams rose by 24% in 2017, costing some victims thousands of dollars
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user