SpaceX is seeking to create a 4,425-satellite broadband network that the FCC believes will provide internet to underserved parts of America and the rest of the world. In spite of numerous complaints from other satellite companies, the FCC hailed the SpaceX Starlink satellite internet plan as the first of its kind.
- 500K Android users hit with malware, and what to do if you’re infected
- Timehop breach illustrates need for multi-factor authentication
- Phishing attacks hit financial services, tech companies hardest: How to stay safe
- Tech support scams rose by 24% in 2017, costing some victims thousands of dollars
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user