Here is another kind of phishing scam which is enabled by an obscure feature of Gmail called “the dots don’t matter”. If you have a Gmail account it is worth a read. Please educate your family and friends!
- Timehop breach illustrates need for multi-factor authentication
- Phishing attacks hit financial services, tech companies hardest: How to stay safe
- Tech support scams rose by 24% in 2017, costing some victims thousands of dollars
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- SpaceX plan for global satellite internet service approved by FCC